Porcelain veneers are one of our most popular cosmetic dental solutions at our Western Denver office. Why? Veneers are a versatile solution to a number of dental issues. With porcelain veneers, Dr. Ted Johnson can repair stained, chipped, and crooked teeth, helping patients attain that flawless smile that they’ve always wanted in just two or three visits. Because veneers can be customized, porcelain veneers look natural.
A dental veneer is a very thin shell that is bonded to your teeth. A tooth veneer can be just in the front of the tooth or if you have a cracked or misshapen tooth, the dental veneer can be shaped around the misshapen bit.
How Does it Work?
Ceramists handcraft porcelain veneers from multiple layers of fine porcelain. The final product is usually about the thickness of a fingernail and bonded to the tooth’s surface. To guarantee natural results and a strong bond, a small layer of tooth enamel is removed before veneer placement. With porcelain veneers, Dr. Ted Johnson can restore single teeth, although for a more consistent appearance, most patients choose to veneer all the teeth in the smile zone.
In only two visits, porcelain veneers can:
- Improve tooth color: masking stains caused by tobacco, coffee, and candy.
- Hide misalignments: bridging gaps and hiding crooked teeth.
- Cover chips and breaks: serving the dual purpose of beautifying and restoring damaged teeth.
- Unify tooth shape: lengthening or shortening the teeth according to your needs.
After investing in porcelain veneers, you’ll notice positive returns in ways you never thought possible. Johnson Dental has seen firsthand how porcelain veneers transform smiles. If you’ve been considering improving your smile and your self-esteem, consider porcelain veneers with Johnson Dental.
Benefits to Getting a Tooth Veneer or Dental Veneer
- A tooth veneer is a relatively quick fix and can take only two visits to our office to get the entire treatment.
- A dental veneer looks natural as it is shaded to your natural tooth shade. It doesn’t look odd or like it doesn’t fit in your smile.
- If you are getting several veneers, you can lighten the shade of your teeth if the dental veneer set are on the teeth visible in your smile. In other words, they will all need a tooth veneer on each tooth.
- A dental veneer is one of the easiest procedures to repair a tooth and make it look fantastic. The dental veneer process is on the first visit, the dentist makes a mold of your teeth and sends this to the dental veneer laboratory. They custom make the tooth veneer to fit your tooth. On your second visit, the dentist fits the tooth veneer to your tooth, then shapes it and bonds it to your tooth. The tooth veneer is then shaped again. Then voila! Your new smile is in place!
Schedule an Appointment With Johnson Dental Today!
If you want a knockout smile, you can contact our Wheat Ridge dental office here or call us at 303-422-8748 to schedule your appointment!