The advancement of cosmetic dentistry techniques has allowed dentists to work miracles for patients’ smiles by treating common aesthetic issues such as misaligned, discolored, crooked, broken, or even missing teeth.
At Johnson Dental in Wheat Ridge, CO, we take full advantage of advanced techniques in order to help our patients. Our skilled and experienced dentist offers several options that can help improve the function and appearance of your smile.
Cosmetic dentist, Dr. Ted Johnson, offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures that can give you a top-notch smile makeover!
When Might I Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Do you have stained or discolored teeth or fillings?
- Are any of your teeth crowded, overlapping, or crooked?
- Are you missing teeth or do you have large gaps between any of your teeth?
- Do any of your teeth, have uneven shapes due to chips, fractures, or rough edges?
- Do your teeth seem out of proportion because they are uneven in length?
- Are your teeth worn down from grinding and clenching?
Cosmetic dentist Dr. Ted Johnson is skilled at a variety of cosmetic dentistry techniques that can create a more dazzling smile makeover—no matter how simple or complicated the problem. Whether you are interested in just a subtle change or more dramatic changes, we can partner with you to make the best decision for your health and appearance.
What Cosmetic Dental Treatments Are Available At Johnson Dental
- Dental Veneers | By adding thin shells of porcelain to cover and brighten teeth, this cosmetic dentistry procedure can take your smile from blah to ah!
- Teeth Whitening | Your cosmetic dentist can give you a super smile makeover by brightening you smile dramatically.
- Dental Crowns | If you have broken, discolored, or misshapen teeth, dental crowns are a wonderful cosmetic dentistry treatment to give you dazzling smile makeover.
- Tooth-Colored fillings | Not only do tooth-colored fillings look great, your cosmetic dentist may also be more comfortable supplying these for cosmetic dentistry reasons because these fillings are also a healthier non-metal option.
- Bonding | Bonding is an excellent treatment when you want a smile makeover. Your cosmetic dentist takes a putty that dries to a sturdy, tooth-colored form or covering to repair cracks or reshape your tooth.
Porcelain veneers are a top treatment for many of our patients. Gaps, stains, chips, and even crooked teeth can be remedied with porcelain dental veneers. This innovative material is durable, transparent, and made to comfortably fit over your teeth with long-lasting benefits. Porcelain veneers are also custom-designed for the most natural-looking appearance and the ability to beautifully blend in with your surrounding teeth.
Our professional teeth whitening treatments can whiten your teeth by several shades, thus improving your smile. We offer both in-office teeth whitening and at-home whitening trays.